DISCLAIMER: This page contains some affiliate links, which means I may receive commission if you make a purchase hosting using my affiliate link! I promise that anything I write here is my own, honest opinion. I would never recommend anything I don’t use or love myself.
- Font + color options so you can easily match your branding
- Easy to customize
- Widgetized home page for a unique & flexible layout
- Options for a large hero featured image on posts and pages
- Add multiple logo sub marks on the homepage
- WooCommerce ready – add your own products and/or affiliate links
- Upload your own logo and favicon
- Grid options for archive pages
- Option for a sticky header
- 100% responsive & tested on the most popular browsers
- Customized testimonial widget
- Multiple menu styles
- Add a search button and social icons to the header
- Large hero on the homepage
- Gutenberg ready!
- Option to have 2, 3 or 4 footer widget areas + extra full width footer area for displaying Instagram feed
- Heart button on blog posts
- Tons of extra widget areas
- Integrate with email subscriptions
- Custom widgets
- Custom Instagram page template
- Other custom page templates
- 3 layout styles for the blog and any post or page
What do I need to make this theme work?
You will need a self hosted blog with WordPress installed. Need hosting? I’m in love with Bluehost and their easy, one-click WordPress install. Need help on starting a blog or website? Read my Getting Started page!
What can be customized on the homepage?
Just about anything! There are custom widgets you can use to build your homepage. You can change the content, colors, images and background images. You don’t have to use every widget or widget area I used in the demo. Use them all, or use a few. It’s up to you!
How large should my images be?
Your featured images should be around 1650 pixels wide if you’re using the large hero option on single posts and pages. Your hero image on the front page should be 1700 x 800 pixels. Other post/page images should be at least 1085 pixels wide.
I don’t want a shop. Is that okay?
Totally! If you don’t want a shop, simply don’t install WooCommerce & Genesis WooCommerce connect when installing the theme.
If I purchase, will you help me if I get stuck or have more questions?
*Disclaimer: I do not provide support on how to make custom code changes to the theme, or other 3rd party plugins that weren’t recommended for the theme. I also don’t provide support for setting up a WooCommerce, unless it’s design related.
Can you install and set up the theme for me?
I’m your girl! Check out my installation add-ons in the shop!